Royal Coast Condominium Association,Inc.
AC Update...In order to reset your unit the procedure is:
1...turn thermostat off
2...wait one minute
3...turn thermostat on
your unit should now run...if not you may need a service call
- Lock all windows and close all storm shutters.
- Be sure sliding doors are fastened
- In the event of a power failure, keep refrigerator door closed.
- Make certain to have supplies on hand as outlined in separate checklist
- Owners/Lessees must remove all objects, including satellite dishes from the balcony during a storm
- To prevent damage from sudden storms to your own or adjoining units, close all windows and doors when leaving the unit for any length of time